AIC Banasthali is India’s first & largest women-centric Business Incubator. It has successfully completed 4 Cohorts of Incubation & 6 Cohorts of Acceleration Programs thereby supporting over 100 women-led startups in their growth journey.
WOMENPreneur is an 11 months Incubation Program for Women-led Startups of all stages from Idea to Prototype, from Market Validation to early Revenue. The program aims to nurture innovative technology-based scalable solutions having the capacity to solve pressing issues making them investable and sustainable.
Over the last few years 41 startups under 4 Cohorts have benefited from this flagship Incubation Program and 20 Startups have raised funding of INR 126 Mn so far. The unique ‘Hybrid’ Incubation Program has been designed keeping in mind the different challenges of women entrepreneurs.
The startups under the program will have access to various funding opportunities:
- Grants upto Rs. 10.00 Lakhs under the Department of Science & Technology (GoI) NIDHI PRAYAS Program for developing technology based hardware prototype.
- Grants upto Rs. 7.00 Lakhs under Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) TIDE 2.0 Scheme for developing software or ICT solutions.
- Grants upto Rs. 15.00 Lakhs from Ministry of MSME for idea stage Product Startups.
- Grants & Seed Funding upto Rs. 50.00 Lakhs under Startup India Seed Fund Scheme.
- Seed funding upto Rs. 100.00 Lakhs under the Department of Science & Technology (GoI) offering Funds under Seed Support Program.
Women Startups working in the areas of Technology & Sciences will be preferred.
Program Fee: 2% Equity or INR 40,000 Fee
- Startups in which women or a group of women hold a minimum 51% shareholding. However, the startups can have male co-founders.
- Must be willing to work full-time with no predictable source of income
- The startup should solve a critical national/social problem in an innovative, transformational way with the help of technology that seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- A startup should be registered as a Private Limited/Partnership or LLP
- Access to Funding Support
- Access to the world-class research labs (across all streams) at Banasthali
- Access to curated Business Acceleration, Training and Workshops
- Access to startup support services of partners like ZOHO, RazorPay, AWS, VIE Stories
- Access to a wide network of Angels, Angel Networks & VCs
- Access to the huge industry network of AIC Banasthali.
|30th April 2022||Call for Applications|
|18th May 2022||Last date of Registration|
|28th May 2022||1st Round of Shortlisting|
|5th June 2022||2nd Round of Shortlisting|
|17-18th June 2022||Bootcamp for Shortlisted Participants|
|25th June 2022||Final Shortlisting & Onboarding of Incubation Cohort|
|2nd July 2022||Commencement of Incubation Program|