About WOMENPreneur 2020
WOMENPreneur is an 11 months Incubation Program for aspiring Women Entrepreneurs of all stages from Idea to Market Validation to Revenue to Growth. The program aims to nurture innovative and scalable solutions which have the capacity to solve pressing issues making them sustainable and investable.
Over the last 2 years 23 startups under 2 Cohorts have benefitted from WOMENPreneur Incubation Program. The cohort had a good mix of startups from sectors such as MedTech, EdTech, AgriTech, eCommerce, BioTech, Textile and Housing. These startups come from all parts of the country and are part of a unique & highly customized ‘Hybrid’ Incubation Program especially designed keeping in mind the challenges of women entrepreneurs.
The startups of the 3rd Edition of WOMENPreneur would have access to Customized support, Development of MVP, Designing marketing strategies, Commercialization, Business Development Support, Prospective scale-up plans, Intense mentoring from a large pool of Industry Experts and Funding support.
- Startups in which woman or a group of women hold a minimum 51% shareholding.
- The startup should solve a critical national/social problem in an innovative, transformational way with the help of Technology that seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- Startups working in the areas of Science & Technology will be preferred.
- The mission and practices of the Startup should focus on quantifiable return by using technology.
- There is no age restriction on any individual to participate.
- Individual and team participation is allowed.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) to Tech Startups under TIDE 2.0 Scheme of MeiTY.
- Seed Fund Support to selected startups under Ministry of MSME & TIDE 2.0 MeiTY.
- Access to wide network of Angel & VC Investors.
- Access to huge industry network of AIC Banasthali.
- Access to the world-class research labs (across all streams) in the campus.
- Co-Working Space.
|1st January, 2020||Call for Applications|
|31st January, 2020||Last date of Registration|
|20th February, 2020||Announcements of 1st Shortlisting|
|20th -21st March, 2020||2 Days Boot Camp at AIC, Banasthali Vidyapith(2nd Shortlisting)|
|April, 2020 – January, 2021||Incubation Program for selected Women Startups|
|February 2021||Program concludes with option to select startups for extended support.|