WOMENPreneur is an 11 months Incubation Program for aspiring Women Entrepreneurs of all stages from Idea to Market Validation to Revenue to Growth. The program aims to nurture innovative and scalable solutions having the capacity to solve pressing issues making them investable and sustainable.
Over the last 3 years 32 startups under 3 Cohorts have benefited from WOMENPreneur Incubation Program and 13 Startups have raised funding of INR 7.5 Cr so far. The cohorts had a good mix of startups from sectors such as MedTech, EdTech, AgriTech, e Commerce, BioTech, Textile and Housing. These startups come from all parts of the country and are part of a unique & highly customized ‘Hybrid’ Incubation Program especially designed keeping in mind the challenges of women entrepreneurs.
The startups of the 4th Cohort of WOMENPreneur would have access to Customized Support, Development of MVP, Designing Marketing Strategies, Commercialization Support, Business Development Support, Business Acceleration Workshops, Prospective Scale-up plans, Intense mentoring from a large pool of Industry Experts and active Funding support from AIC Banasthali or through its huge network of Angels, Angel Networks & VCs.
AIC Banasthali also has collaborations with the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) for TIDE 2.0 Scheme for offering financial support to select Tech Startups and the Ministry of MSME for offering financial support to select Product Startups.
Startups working in the areas of Sciences or Technology will be preferred.
Program Fee: INR 40,000 INR
- Startups in which women or a group of women hold a minimum 51% shareholding.
- The startup should solve a critical national/social problem in an innovative, transformational way with the help of Technology that seeks to bring social/commercial value.
- Startup should be registered as a Private Limited/Partnership or LLP. Startups having DPIIT recognition will be preferred
- The mission and practices of the Startup should focus on quantifiable returns by using technology.
- Individual and team participation is allowed.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) financial support to select Tech Startups under TIDE 2.0 Scheme of MeitY.
- Seed Fund Support to select startups under the Ministry of MSME or TIDE 2.0 of MeitY.
- Access to a wide network of Angel, Angel Networks & VCs
- Access to the huge industry network of AIC Banasthali.
- Access to curated Business Acceleration, Training and Workshops
- Access to startup support services of partners like ZOHO, AWS, Razorpay
- Access to the world-class research labs (across all streams) at Banasthali
- Co-Working Space.
|June 15, 2021||Call for Applications|
|July 17, 2021||Last date of Registration|
|July 22, 2021||Virtual Presentation & discussion with selected startups|
|July 30-31, 2021||2 Days Virtual Pitch Deck Presentation for select startups|
|August, 2021||Incubation Program commences for selected Women Startups|
|*June, 2022||Program concludes with option to select startups for extended support|