Atal Incubation Centre at Banasthali Vidyapith is launching WE Hack, a Hackathon for enthusiastic technology students and alumni of Banasthali Vidyapith. The participant will undergo a series of relevant workshops which will enable them to think out of the box and develop innovative solutions. The most innovative technology-enabled solutions will be chosen for Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EiR) under TIDE 2.0 Scheme of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and will get an exclusive chance to incubate with Atal Incubation Centre at Banasthali. Under the Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EiR) program 4 winners will be awarded an amount of INR 2 Lac each for a period of 1 year to develop and validate their idea. Atal Incubation Centre at Banasthali will further assist the winners in creating a Minimum Viable Product, Customer Validation of the solutions and finally launching their Startup.
WE Hack is inviting Students & Alumnae for developing Technology based solutions in below areas:
- Environment and Clean-Tech
It is expected for the winner to have a Proof-of-Concept ready over the next 6 months.
- The applicant should have a technology background.
- Applicant should be a student or research scholar or alumni of Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Applicant can work individually or maximum 2 members in a team.
- The student should not be seeking placement for at least 2 years.
- The solution should be technology enabled.
- Individuals/Teams should have a prototype/simulation ready on the final day of presentation.
- The subject must be addressed with creativity and a spirit of innovation and uniqueness.
- Individual/Teams having potential to take the idea forward & build a startup.
- The pitch should be well organized and well presented.
BENEFITS FOR THE APPLICANTS:
- Funding of INR 2 Lacs to each of the Winning Teams.
- Business Support and Networking.
- Mentoring from Experts.
- Usage of Lab Facilities.
- Opportunity to launch your Startup
|1.||Call for Applications||20th September 2020|
|2.||Application Closes||3rd October 2020|
|3.||Final Shortlisting||10th October 2020|
|4.||Sessions | Workshops | Mock Pitches||14th – 21st October 2020|
|5.||Demo Day & Result Announcement||26th October 2020|
|6.||4 winning teams will be awarded EiR support of INR 2 Lacs each for a period of 1 year.|