Corporate Innovation Program
AIC Banasthali Vidyapith in association with National Engineering Industries Ltd. (NBC Bearings) a CK Birla Group Company is organizing a ‘Corporate Innovation Program’ for innovative startups seeking opportunities to scale up through corporate strategic partnerships. The program is designed to cater to MedTech & HealthTech startups in terms of investment, scalability of customer base, validating PoC and entering to new markets.
Program Fee – INR 40000 (all inclusive)
Apply by – 31st August 2020
To develop an affordable all-in-one remotely monitored health Kiosk for initial health parameter assessment:
- The Kiosk could have digital auscultation, temperature measurement, blood pressure apart from basic parameters but not limited to only above parameters.
- Target market for Kiosk would be rural India, hence robustness and telemetry options needs to be defined accordingly.
- The primary purpose of this Kiosk is to help doctors and not meant to be providing immediate diagnostic and prescription.
Selected startup gets a chance to receive Seed funding support from the corporate for transforming the PoC/ MVP into a working prototype or for final implementation of the product/solution.
- Opportunity to scale the solution across Rajasthan
- Active mentoring support from the corporate to build the PoC/MVP
- Soft-landing support to implement solution in close coordination with corporate.
- The program duration is 3 months, can be extended as per requirement.
- Access to world class labs at Banasthali.
- Access to huge network of Banasthali.
- Innovative startups in the MedTech/HealthTech space working on their PoC/MVP or have implemented similar innovative solutions.
- Open for all startups, however women-led startups are preferred.
|10th – 31st August, 2020||Call for Applications|
|1st – 6th Sept.,2020||Initial Shortlisting, followed by online interview|
|7th – 13th Sept. 2020||Second round of shortlisting & Pitch presentations|
|20th Sept. 2020||Program starts for selected startup|