About Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Challenge
The most awaited 2nd Edition of Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Challenge 2020 is back to motivate the students towards creating innovative solutions which solves difficult social or scientific problems.
Top 3 ideas of 1st Edition of Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Challenge got incubation support at Atal Incubation Centre, Banasthali Vidyapith and have shown remarkable growth over the year.
We are looking for unique and innovative solutions having potential to solve national/societal issues and to identify the innovations that can solve social/commercial problems of society with the help of Science & Technology.
The students will engage in thinking, framing, designing, positioning and launching ideas to become big businesses in the time span of the Innovation Challenge.
- on-campus students of Banasthali Vidyapith including Research Scholars.
- Maximum 2 members in a team.
- Cross functional teams will be given preference.
- First Prize: INR 75000 and a chance to get Incubation support at AIC Banasthali
- Second Prize: INR 50000 and a chance to get support Incubation at AIC Banasthali
- Third Prize: INR 25000 and a chance to get support Incubation at AIC Banasthali
Judges will be selected from entrepreneurs, Industry Leaders, Domain experts and Startups. The ideas will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- deas promoting social cohesion through the usage of technology
- Proof of Concept (Prototype) is required
- Comprehensive Sustainability: Issues critical to the success of the project have been well covered
- The subject has been addressed with creativity and a spirit of innovation and uniqueness
- The innovative idea has been well researched and has a business potential
- The pitch is well organized and well presented
- Financial viability of the idea is apparent in the pitch
- Market validation is visible
|9th February ,2020||Launch of 2nd Edition of VC Innovation Challenge|
|29th February, 2020||Application Closes|
|15th March, 2020||1st Round of Shortlisting|
|End Of March||2nd Round of Shortlisting(2 Days Boot Camp)|
|End Of March||-Top 10 innovations will get a chance to present in front of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor
– Announcement of winners & Exhibition of their Innovations