Enterprise Buildup Program for Women Entrepreneurs
AIC Banasthali has partnered with the U.S. Embassy, New Delhi to develop & implement Academy for Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Program in seven states of India.
AWEspiring Program 2021 is an initiative to provide enterprise buildup platforms from North Indian states on the Dream Builder program. The program aims to nurture aspiring Women Entrepreneurs of all stages from Idea, Market Validation to Revenue generation hailing from seven Northern states of India.
The objective of the program is to train businesswomen in scaling up their business as well as creating a sustainable business model. The program shall cover the critical elements of creating a sustainable and scalable business along with one on one mentoring from industry experts and mentors.
- Any woman entrepreneur running a formal/informal business for over 2 years.
- Women entrepreneurs must be between 25-45 years of age.
- The Startup/business should be registered/functional in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan
- The entrepreneur having domicile from Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan can also apply
- Business Modeling
- Mentoring Sessions
- Knowledge Sessions
- Business Growth & Expansion
- Network & Collaboration
- Access to credits from- AWS, ZOHO and Razorpay
- Dream Builder Program (Certificate from Freeport-McMoRan and Arizona State University’s Thunderbird School of Management)
|15th Jan to 6th Feb||Call for Applications|
|6th Feb- 12th Feb||Shortlisting & Onboarding of the Cohort|
|18th February||Inaugural Ceremony|
*Call for application will be open soon for Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand