Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Challenge
Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Challenge is a platform specially designed for existing students of Banasthali Vidyapith who have a unique and innovative idea which solves national/societal issues and brings social/commercial value. The objective is to support such innovative ideas which has potential to become big businesses.
Winners will get cash prize as below:
1st Prize: Rs 1,00,000
2nd Prize: Rs 50,000
3rd Prize: Rs 25,000
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Students currently pursuing any course at Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Having a Unique, Innovative, Sustainable and Scalable solution that brings social/commercial value.
- Maximum 3 members per team are allowed.
- Cross-disciplinary teams will be preferred.
- Out of all the ideas received from the participants, the best innovative, sustainable & scalable ideas will be selected for a three days Bootcamp to be organised at Atal Incubation Centre, Banasthali Vidyapith in first week of February 2019.
- The second evaluation and shortlisting of ideas will be done during Bootcamp and only top 10 teams will get a chance to present their ideas in front of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor on third day of the Bootcamp.
- Selected teams have to mandatorily attend all the 3 days of the boot camp which will starts 9:00 AM till 7:00 PM from 8th-10th February 2019.
- Potential teams will get direct entry into the 18 months Incubation Program at Atal Incubation Centre, Banasthali Vidyapith with office space.
*Disclaimer – The final decision rests upon the judges. Thus the participating team should also have to satisfy any other criteria as and when put forward to them.